web

My web site is http://www.markpoole.net/



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Madrid Artist Guest for Magic Event












Just got back from a trip as an artist guest from Madrid, Spain. I would like to start off by saying the fans in Spain were crazy fun to be around and that the show was a blast and a huge success. It broke all previous attendance records for a Magic Grand Prix Event. Needless to say it was packed and my fingers that held the sharpie pens for autograph signings, went numb by the end of the event. I felt bad that the line for waiting was 2 to 3 hours long during the 2 days, but everyone was very nice to me and really made me feel honored and very much welcome. I would again like to thank everyone who attended and to the wonderful Magic team who ran the event.

Days before the show I got to wander the streets of downtown Madrid. One of the highlights was the Prado Museum, which houses such artist as: Bosch, Durer, Greco, Goya,Rubens, Velazquez and Tiepolo. Wonderful museum to visit, I believe I spent five plus hours transfixed by people and paint of the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment