web

My web site is http://www.markpoole.net/



Monday, February 15, 2010

New Beginings

2010 will be a year of changes for me. First of all, I am committed to this blog
and my musings of art and music. Second, as an artist I am trying to leap further along the path by looking backwards at my earlier style or approach of painting, before illustration presented me with time constraints and form. I am hoping to again paint what my heart tells me to this year. This desire has been whispering to me consistantly over the past years and it's time to listen.

Mark

3 comments:

  1. Hi! After 14 years of collecting some Magic Cards... I have proud to still have my collection of your WORK!
    I lost my opportunity to meet You in Barcelona (I'm from Portugal), but, since my collection is incomplete, I "can wait"...
    I love all your Magic Cards Art. Sorry, but, I never saw any of your other works. Maybe now I can know more of your work. Regards Daniel (aka Artea)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daniel, who knows I may get to Potugal in one of the up coming grand prix's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, I still love the Ali from Cairo origianl hanging on my wall. Ah, the old days....
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete